Yale ERP025-030VC Forklift Models
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Turning Radius||Battery||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|ERP025VC||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||2500||55.0||24||7.8||101|
|ERP030VC||3 Wheel Electric Truck||3000||57.2||24||7.8||101|
Versatile Forklift Designed for Maneuverability
The Yale® ERP025-030VC series has been designed to maneuver in the tightest of spaces and to handle pallets in containers and warehouses, delivering a cost effective, highly productive solution to meet the requirements of applications where space is at a premium.
- 24-volt rear-wheel drive with AC motors throughout provides smooth acceleration and excellent travel, torque and lifting performance, delivering efficient and productive load handling.
- The truck has been designed with the operator at the forefront, helping to ensure as much productivity in the last hour as in the first hour of the shift.
- Strong chassis construction provides excellent durability and stability, ensuring the operator can maneuver and carry out handling operations with confidence, enhancing productivity.
- ERP-VC trucks provide tremendous flexibility to customize the truck’s hydraulic and traction performance to the application. Whether you require extended battery shift life, aggressive performance or fast travel speeds for long hauls across a factory floor, your trained Yale technician can maximize your truck’s performance.
- The steer column includes a diagnostic port which allows trained dealer technicians to connect the PC Service Tool for easy access to the truck’s onboard diagnostics and programming.
ERP025-30VC Brochure and Spec Sheet
Yale ERP030-040VT Forklift Models
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Turning Radius||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|ERP-030VT||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3000||58.3||9.8||134|
|ERP-035VT||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3500||62.1||9.8||134|
|ERP-040VT||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||4000||62.1||9.8||134|
Versatile Forklift Designed for Maneuverability
The ERP030-040VT provides both indoor and outdoor solutions with innovative pneumatic tires that reduce vibration and enhance operator comfort over the roughest surfaces.
Its low-energy AC system runs cooler and more efficiently than the competitor while lowering energy costs and lengthening service intervals to 500 hours in between maintenance check-ups. Thanks to the combination of the dual AC drive motors and the Zero Turn Radius steer axle the ERP030-040VT features industry leading maneuverability, great for indoor and outdoor applications.
- The ERP-VT series utilizes proven AC technology coupled with the Intellix VSM, providing enhanced performance throughout the usable battery discharge cycle. This highly efficient system also provides longer battery run time for increased throughput.
- AC motors provide powerful acceleration, fast travel speeds (both with and without a load), and fast lift/lower speeds. The innovative Thermal Management System keeps productivity high while protecting key truck components.
- Four operator selectable performance modes and the innovative “Extended Shift” functionality allow the truck’s performance to be tailored to the customer’s application as well as the operator’s skill level, increasing efficiency.
- Operator comfort is enhanced on the ERP-VT with ample floor space, improved operator seat position, and non-cinching seat belt. Reverse driving is made easier with the rear drive handle and swivel seat options.
ERP030-040VT Spec Sheet
Yale ESC030-40AD Forklift Models
|Model||Model Designation||Load Capacity (lbs.)||Maximum Travel Speed (mph)||Maximum Lift Speed (ft/min)|
|ESC030AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3000||7.2||69|
|ESC035AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||3500||7.2||67|
|ESC040AD||3 Wheel Electric Trucks||4000||7.2||63|
Forklift Designed for Precision Control
The ESC030-040AD three wheel stand-up electric rider is versatile in performance and offers superb operator comfort and precision control. Highly productive in the dock and drive-in/drive-through rack applications, the ESC030-040AD excels in applications within retail distribution, food production, general warehousing, manufacturing and freight transportation.
- Yale® iSi Technology™ incorporates the same software, diagnostic codes and functionality for our main warehouse trucks creating commonality for users, supervisors and service personnel. The system offers full customization to allow a user to properly match the trucks’ performance with the skill of the operator.
- The unique three-wheel configuration provides a tighter turning radius for unparalleled maneuverability that makes stacking in limited space and congested loading bays easier than ever.
- The exclusive precision load positioning on incline capability allows operators to more precisely control the truck’s position while working on an incline, such as on a dock or in a trailer.
- AC traction and hoist motors eliminate commutating brushes, thus improving reliability and reducing maintenance requirements.
- A service technician can use the dash display to perform diagnostics and set-up of the truck’s acceleration rate, top travel speed, hydraulic function speeds, and regen (plugging rate). The external CAN diagnostic/programming port facilitates faster field service accessibility and improves troubleshooting, programming and information gathering.
Superb Operator Comfort and Control
- The suspended Yale® Smart Ride Floor System reduces up to 65% of shocks and vibrations transmitted to the operator from dock plates, expansion joints and other irregular floor surfaces. Able to operate between -40°F and 120°F, the maintenance-free design requires no weight adjustment from the operator.
- The standard heavy duty mast offers optimal visibility. The optional Clear ViewTM mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors.
- The fully-padded operator’s compartment is designed for side-stance operation, yet provides the flexibility of an angled stance with expanded hip room.
- The multifunction control handle offers simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions. Full proportional control for all functions is possible, as well as precise load handling capability. Controls are conveniently located for forward/reverse, lift/lower, horn, tilt, optional sideshift and an optional 4th function.
- The unique flat plate overhead guard configuration provides great visibility while protecting operators.
ESC030-40AD Spec Sheet