HYSTER TOW TRACTORS LO5.0T – LO7.0T
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||PLATFORM HEIGHT||BATTERY||WEIGHT|
POWERFUL TOW TRACTORS TO PULL THE TOUGHEST LOADS
These trucks can tow up to 15,000 lbs with superior traction, high performance acceleration and innovative ergonomics.
Hyster® Tow Tractor Highlights:
- Hyster LO5.0T tow tractors feature a 2.6kW AC motor that delivers powerful high performance acceleration, braking and travel speed. The LO7.0T tow tractors feature a 3.0kW AC motor. Both trucks are available with fixed or lifting platform to pick from various levels and height positions.
- Suitable for many types of couplings, the intelligently designed universal flange ensures an ideal solution for a wide range of applications, including automotive assembly and component supply operations, industries operating parts line feed, mail and parcel distribution services, transport and healthcare services and wholesale distribution
- For tough operating environments a welded steel box construction helps to ensure long term reliability and durability by protecting the counterbalance forklift from collision impacts
- Component wear and tear and resulting operational costs are reduced thanks to features such as regenerative braking, which reduces use of the service brake, dissipating the heat of the traction motor
- Downtime costs are kept to a minimum through the use of onboard diagnostics and a design with easily accessible components helping to make maintenance quick and simple. The AC traction motor with built in thermal protection is fully enclosed for protection against damage and debris
- Energy efficiency further supports a lower cost of operation and is achieved through advanced control features, such as adjustable performance settings that enable the truck to be tailored to meet the specific application requirements
- The LO5.0T – LO7.0T tow tractors are available with a coasting function (previously known as creep control), that enables the operator to move with the truck without mounting the vehicle
LO5.0T – LO7.0T Brochure Tech Guide
HYSTER TOW TRACTORS T5-T7Z
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||BATTERY||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)|
TOWING POWER TO GET THE JOB DONE EFFICIENTLY
A versatile truck designed for indoor use, this truck is ideally suited for applications such as general warehousing & storage, distribution centers with cooler and freezer applications.
By utilizing the latest advancements in AC Traction Control technology our center riders offer enhancements such as superior torque, enhanced speed capabilities, reliability, thermal performance and smoother acceleration. And there are no motor brushes which means no arcing, no sparking, and no maintenance.
- Hyster® i3Technology™ integrates commonality among Hyster warehouse products and simplifies the way in which operators and technicians alike handle and service the truck. The Integrated Intelligent Interface ties together functionality, software, diagnostic codes, similar interfaces and is Hyster Tracker compatible. This technology allows operator input to optimize performance to suit operator skill level. It also provides setup and diagnostic menus for service technicians.
- The state-of-the-art CANbus electrical system reduces wiring and electrical connections, streamlining communications and improving reliability and serviceability.
- Welded, heavy duty steel constructed frame with steel castings for high stress areas provide superior rigidity and unrivaled durability.
- Environmental packages include cooler / refrigerated, intermittent freezer applications, and spark proof protection.
- Four user selectable performance modes and a user friendly multi-function display.
- Customizing the truck to the application, customizing to the skill level of the operator, customizing a password protected performance set-up menu.
- A selectable range of extended shift performance modes, on-board diagnostic tool capabilities