Hyster High Capacity Forklift H800-1050HD/S
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||LOAD CENTRE||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
VERSATILE, POWERFUL AND DEPENDABLE
At Hyster we are proud of our Big Truck product line. Our H800HD-H1050HD/S diesel engine powered lift trucks will conquer applications that require moving heavy duty loads ranging from 80,000-105,000 pounds.
We have incorporated proven designs from our very successful container handlers to create one of the most durable, dependable and most powerful trucks in the world. These big truck models are ideally suited for a wide variety of applications such as sea ports for moving and stacking loaded and unloaded containers, steel manufacturers, and mining operations.
- Operators compartment / cab (ComforCab II™) on the H800-1050HD/S models includes a front mounted cab designed for outstanding fork tip visibility.
- 3-way adjustable seat, 6-way adjustable arm rest control module
- “Soft touch” mini levers offer a more ergonomic design
- Multi-function display panel located to the right of operator
- Lever controls or optional joystick provide optimum hydraulic control
- This series of big trucks is powered by the strong and reliable Cummins® QSL 9L diesel engine that is EPA Tier 4 compliant and generates 350 HP.
- Both the Cummins Engine and S.O.H. TE 27 transmission have shutdown systems monitoring low oil/high temperatures. In the event this would happen, the lift truck would de-rate. If the unit continued to show either low oil or high temperatures, the unit would power down.
- The same AxleTech™ drive axle that is used on the H1050HD- H1150HD-CH loaded container handler and YardMaster™ II are used in this truck series.
- Multiple wet disc brakes are incorporated in the drive axle to provide excellent control and longer life
- The electrical system utilizes sealed deutsch connectors (automotive quality) throughout. The wires are single colored and numbered for ease of tracing.
H800-1050HD/S Technical Guide