Hyster High Capacity Forklift H360-36/48HD
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||LOAD CENTRE||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
BUILT TOUGH FOR HEAVY DUTY LIFTING APPLICATIONS
The Hyster® H360-36/48HD is an all new innovative truck series engineered to meet the most demanding applications. It features durable components built around an efficient powertrain, an all-new heavy duty front end, and excellent all-around visibility. The truck is engineered for easy service while offering up to 20% lower fuel consumption* than found in other leading competitive products. Two models are available: the Hyster® H360-36HD with 36,000 lbs. lifting capacity at 36-inch load center and the Hyster® H360-48HD with 36,000 lbs. of lifting capacity at 48-inch load center. Both trucks have been thoroughly tested, developed and refined to provide outstanding performance in pipe handling, general & crated cargo, break bulk, lumber, steel, concrete and other industries and applications.
- Integrated systems design with Tier 4 Interim engine solution
- Lower fuel consumption
- On-demand hydraulics for maximum efficiency
- Automatic throttle up
- Designed for efficient maintenance and reduced service times
- Heavy duty mast and carriage
- Durable steer & drive Axles built for demanding applications
- Excellent all-around visibility
- Cab ergonomically designed around the operator
* Results will vary based on application, physical environment, fuel quality, etc.
H360-36/48 HD Product Brochure
H360-36/48 HD Technical Guide