Hyster High Capacity Forklift H190-280HD2
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
HIGH CAPACITY TRUCKS FOR HEAVY DUTY APPLICATIONS
The Hyster® H190-280HD2 series of tough lift trucks is designed for heavy duty applications such as lumber, steel, concrete and general cargo applications. With the introduction of innovative Tier 4 Final solutions from Hyster, these high capacity H190-280HD2 trucks are ready to help make your work environment more productive and efficient.
- The H190-280HD2series features a Cummins QSB 4.5L Tier 4 Final diesel engine with a turbocharger and intercooler paired with a powerful 3-speed ZF WG 161 powershift transmission.
- EPA Tier 4 Final compliant with a selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system using urea (diesel exhaust fluid), a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC), and a dosing module for urea injection.
- Right-sized powertrain displaces less fuel and helps to lower fuel consumption.
- On-demand cooling featuring a quad-cooler with four separate cooling cores (engine, transmission, charge air cooler and hydraulic system). The cores are horizontally stacked and are individually replaceable. The integrated hydraulic cooler maintains normal system operating temperatures at high ambient temperatures.
- Optional front end attachments provide versatile solutions for multiple industries.
- Ergonomically advanced ComforCab II™ is designed around the operator to give great visibility and maximum operator comfort.
- Serviceability and daily checks are made easier with powered cab tilt options and dual gull wings that provide access to the powertrain and key components.
H190-280HD2 Technical Guide