Hyster® container handlers for exceptional performance and reliability
The Hyster® range of dedicated container handlers and ReachStackers offer material handling capacities up to 105,000 lbs, together with high reliability, exceptional performance and a low cost of operation. This container handling equipment is an excellent choice for moving containers to and from commercial trucks.
Hyster H360HD2-EC4 Forklift Models
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
DESIGNED TO PERFORM
A versatile lift truck designed for outdoor use, the H360HD2-EC4 empty container handler is ideally suited for applications such as sea ports and applications where unloading, loading and single row empty container stacking is applicable.
This agile empty container handler gives you the reliability, maneuverability and durability to easily handle your toughest duty-cycle. The HD360HD2-EC4 strikes an excellent balance in operator comfort, unmatched performance and unsurpassed serviceability.
- Use the H360HD2-EC4 empty container handler with it’s 155 horsepower Cummins engine, variable flow hydraulic system, VISTA™ mast, and ELME 553 spreader to stack 9’6” or 8’6” empty containers four-high.
- Standard equipment includes hydrostatic load sense steering, unique rear light cluster (Brake, back-up and turn signals), open operator cab, VISTA™ mast, 3-speed powershift transmission, and wet disk brakes.
- The gas-spring gull-wing doors and manual tilting cab make access to over 95 percent of the serviceable items quick and easy.
- Machine carrier frame made from high-tensile steel. Rounded form of hood, fenders and counterweight design dramatically increase your rearward visibility. Unique rear light clusters (brake, back-up lights, turn signals) are recessed in the fenders improving component durability.
- The ZF WG161 transmission provides an extreme duty solution with an extremely long service life while providing higher travel speeds and additional drawbar pull over the standard transmission.
H360HD2-EC4 Brochure/Technical Guide
Hyster H450-500HD/S EC Forklift Models
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
PACE SETTERS IN THE CONTAINER HANDLING INDUSTRY
Since 1997, Hyster® lift trucks have been leaders in the empty container handling industry. These empty container handlers strike an excellent balance in operator comfort, outstanding performance and serviceability.
When you enter the cab of these trucks and close the door, this is your space. The ComforCab II™ offered on our empty container handlers is the same proven cab fitted on the all other Hyster “HD” models. With the superior ergonomic design of the cab and controls, operator fatigue is greatly reduced and productivity improved.
A maximum performance machine can only be manufactured by using the best of the best. That is why we have teamed up with other top performers, such as Cummins, Spicer Off-Highway, Parker, and ELME to produce a truck that is unmatched in the empty container handling industry.
- The H450-500HD-EC empty container handlers are configured with the Cummins QSB 6.7L turbo charged diesel engine which meets Tier 4 Interim emissions standards, so not only is it powerful, but it is also friendly to our environment.
- The transmission is a Dana Spicer Off-Highway (S.O.H) power shift
- TE-17 rated for 215-270 hp engine
- 3-speed forward and 3 speed reverse, soft shift for down shifting and reversal
- Inching capabilities controlled by a solenoid clutch
- These empty container handlers can handle any size container that meets the container industry ISO standards as well as US domestic containers
- Separate oil cooler is used in conjunction with oil temperature sensors on each side of the drive axle to provide early indication of excessive oil temperatures
- Sealed water tight Deutsch connectors are used through out.
- Wires are single colored and numbered every inch for ease of tracing.
- The ELME 586 spreader features solenoid valves for all hydraulic functions:
- extension, retraction, locking and unlocking.
- Specially shaped ‘bumpers’ guide the spreader heads into a container’s corner castings, facilitating easier seating for both hydraulically operated vertical twistlocks.
- Anti-cavitation tilt control valves are plumbed at the tilt cylinder ports to keep upright from moving forward while engine is not running, improve upright control during forward tilting, and blocks the flow of hydraulic oil to all tilt cylinder ports, while eliminating fluid transfer between cylinders
H450-500HD/S EC Brochure/Technical Guide
Hyster H1050-1150HD CH Forklift Models
|MODEL||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS)||LOAD CENTRE||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)|
PRODUCTIVITY, DURABILITY AND COMFORT IN CONTAINER HANDLING
The powerful H1050-1150HD-CH container handler series with outstanding lift capacity provides superior performance for container handling operations. There are two models offering 80,000 lbs. and 88,000 lbs. of laden container handling capacity respectively.
- Model offerings:
- Ports & Terminals
- Stevedoring and cargo shipping
Innovative Engine Technology
This series comes standard with a Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine rated at 350hp (363hp peak) and a Dana Spicer Off- Highway TE 32 powershift transmission.
- The H1050-1150HD-CH series with Tier 4 Final engine features:
- Integrated drivetrain with emission reduction package that includes cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR).
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) system for nitrogen oxide (NOX) reduction
- Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for particulate matter removal and a diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) delivery system.
Together these features may help increase efficiency by delivering up to 20% lower fuel consumption over Tier 3 products.
Efficient design for low cost of operations
To maintain optimum cooling, the on-demand cooling system features a hydraulically driven cooling fan which only draws power when cooling is required. By utilizing on-demand cooling, accessory loads on the new powertrain are reduced, resulting in less fuel consumption.
The series also includes automatic throttle-up, an immediate response to lift inputs when the operator activates the joystick. This feature not only provides seamless joystick controlled rev-ups that keep the engine operating in the most efficient band while delivering good fuel economy, but also improves ergonomics and operator productivity.
Engineered with Strength
Engineered for heavy duty container handling applications, the series comes standard with an integral mounted spreader capable of handling both 20’ and 40’ International Standards Organization (ISO) and domestic containers.
The spreader allows either mechanical or powered pile sloping while providing power slewing, gantry spreader sideshift and automatic twistlock functions using four pendular twistlocks that engage containers for hassle free container handling.
For easy service access, the top deck is designed with removable aluminum plates with quick disconnect latches which allow technicians to easily access and service major powertrain as well as driveline and hydraulic components. In addition, well-positioned sight gages facilitate simple daily checks and help reduce downtime with preventive maintenance.
- Tier 4 Final Key Features on the H1050-1150HD-CH Series Trucks:
- Tier 4 Final Cummins QSL 9L engine with SCR, DOC and DEF
- Dana Spicer Off-Highway TE 32 powershift transmission
- Water-cooled variable geometry turbocharger (VGT) design combines the benefit of both a small and large turbocharger in a single unit, enabling Hyster® Tier 4 Final engines to achieve significantly improved response compared to Tier 3 engines.
- The on-demand engine cooling system is designed so that the cooling fan will provide only the level of engine cooling required. Because the fan will usually be running lower, noise levels are reduced and less fuel is consumed.
- Automatic throttle-up feature enables the truck to operate within its most efficient speed under varying load conditions.
- The Idle Management System is another exclusive feature designed to save fuel without compromising the job. If the engine is idling for a period without any demands from the operator, it will drop rpms and enter into “Hibernate Idle”.
- ECO-mode selectable performance levels: ECO eLo mode provides good performance, and optimizes the engine for best fuel economy. Hi-P mode provides the highest productivity, and is still able to deliver excellent fuel economy.
H1050-1150HD CH Product Brochure
H1050-1150HD CH Technical Guide
Hyster RS45-46 SERIES Forklift Models
|MODEL||MAXIMUM TRAVEL SPEED (MPH)||MAXIMUM LIFT SPEED (FT/MIN)||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS) 1ST ROW||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS) 2ND ROW||LOAD CAPACITY (LBS) 3RD ROW|
OUTSTANDING FLEXIBILITY FOR CONTAINER HANDLING APPLICATIONS
With the shortest turning radius in the container handling business, Hyster® ReachStackers will turn circles around the competition.
Fast lift and lowering speeds, superior visibility and superb ergonomics designed to reduce operator fatigue and increase productivity make Hyster ReachStackers a leader in the container handling industry.
- The robust, high-strength boom has the capability to stack 9’6″ or 8’6″ containers 5-high in the first row.
- Joystick controls boom function; lift,lower, extend and retract. Also controls spreader functions: sideshift, rotate, twistlock unlock (locking is automatic), and optional powered pile slope if selected.
- The operators will appreciate a more spacious cab, adjustable suspension seat (mechanical or air ride), adjustable tilt steering wheel, integrated seat and adjustable arm rest, low effort controls includes joystick, and power assisted steering and brakes.
- Engine and transmission protection systems as well as oil-immersed brakes are standard to ensure reliable operation.
- The Hyster cab offers an outstanding range of standard ergonomic features, plus an optional powered sliding cab, for optimum container visibility in varying operating conditions.
- The hydraulic system is highly efficient, and features ‘Power on Demand’ and ‘Two-Speed Lift’ functions, delivering class leading lifting speeds.
- This series is now available with a Tier 4i emissions compliant Cummins Diesel Engine, featuring an Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) after-treatment system. Combining cooled EGR with a new High Pressure Common Rail fuel system enables cleaner and more efficient combustion and effectively controls NOx emissions. A fully integrated Cummins Diesel Particulate Filter also contributes to reducing emissions by more than 95%.
RS45-46 ReachStacker Technical Guide