PowerBoss Phoenix 20 Super Sport
|Phoenix 20 Super Sport Disc Models – Standard Equipment and Features|
|Drive Motor: 1/5 hp|
|Rated Voltage: 24 volts|
|Recovery Capacity: 13 gallons|
|Scrub Brush (Disc): Pad Driver/SP Pad/ Power Polish Brushes|
|Scrub Path: 20″|
|Solution Capacity: 12 gallons|
|Squeegee Width: 33″|
|Theoretical Productivity (TD): 27,280 ft2/hr|
|Vacuum Power: .60 hp|
|Vacuum Waterlift: 45″|
|Weight with Batteries (TD): 372 lbs|
|Cleaning width: 20″|
The Phoenix 20 SUPER SPORT offers performance based features that make this compact scrubber productive, durable and cost effective. Aggressive scrubbing, dry floors and 20% water savings are major difference makers for getting the job at hand done quickly and with professional results. our two speed brush motor allows for daily scrub operation in standard RMP mode ore the manager lockout key switch can be turned to activate the RPM mode for heavy duty scrubbing or removal of wax. This high speed motor also allows for use of the Power Polish system. Using a series of powerful brushes you can cost effectively produce the professional floor finish.
- (SSP) Super Scrub & Polish: A lockout key switch allows for the choice of lower RPM maintenance scrubbing or turn the key for high speed RPM super scrub, stripping or polishing, one machine allowing for many clean functions.
- Performs daily scrubbing and or the removal of floor finish to effectively clean and restore floors.
- Brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch, the operator never has to manually remove the brushes
- 12 gallon solution tanks and 13 gallon recovery tanks
- Squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary
- Parabolic squeegee standard on traction drive models
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic recovery tank
- When the on-board charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable
- Adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine
- This Traction drive model offers ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial
Ease of Use:
- The Phoenix 20 Super Sport is the newest inclusion to the highly regarded PowerBoss Phoenix series line of AutoScrubbers.
- The Phoenix 20 Super Sport (Scrub Polish or Remove Top Two Coats ) can easily and economically provide users with the means to perform chemical free surface preparation and or the removal of floor finish to effectively clean and restore floors.
- Easy to understand controls ensure that the machine is simple to operate.
- The compact and sleek design results in total operator comfort by focusing on ergonomics and provides an excellent line of sight to the area to be cleaned.
- The adjustable handle and ergonomic hand bails offer superior handling of the machine and the traction drive models offer ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation with the turn of a dial.
- The Phoenix 20 Super Sport contains an onboard charger that is convenient and allows the machine to be charged anywhere.
- When the onboard charger is plugged in, the machine is not operable.
- The brush loading/unloading is as easy as the turn of a switch and the operator never has to manually remove the brushes.
- A parabolic squeegee is standard.
- The squeegees are designed so that no operator adjustment is necessary.
- Sound level < = 70dBs
- Maintenance free gel batteries available
- Tool free brush removal
- Tool free squeegee removal
- One button operation
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Aqua Saver Technology
- Aqua Stop Technology
Phoenix 20 Super Sport Product Features
PowerBoss Phoenix 24 Walk Behind Scrubber
|Phoenix 24 Cylindrical – Standard Equipment and Features|
|Cleans up to 34,445 sq. ft. (3,200 m2)||Battery Powered|
|24″ (61 cm) Scrub Path||Working Speed of 3 mph (4.8 km/h)|
|41″ Squeegee Width||Service-Friendly Access to Batteries|
|Two Cylindrical Brushes, Med. Duty||“Silencer” – Significant noise reduction|
|19 Gallon (71.9 L) Solution Tank||Weight: 399lbs (181 kg) w/out Batteries|
|19.5 Gallon (73.8 L) Recovery Tank||Weight: 838lbs (380 kg) w/Solution and Batteries|
|Heavy-Duty Solution and Recovery Tanks||LxWxH: 62.6 x 26.8 x 43.7in (159 x 68 x 111 cm)|
|Low brush deck for cleaning under racks||Width w/ Squeegee: 41″|
- The Phoenix 24 has a cylindrical brush deck with integrated sweeping function. The cylindrical deck is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum casting.
- The Phoenix 26 is a disc model equipped with Aqua-Stop.
- Two powerful brush motors guarantee an even cleaning result across the entire width of the machine.
- The direct Brush Release System (BRS) allows brushes to be changed quickly.
- Battery running time to suit the application, on-board charger standard.
- Phoenix 24 has a 19 gal solution tank and a 19.5 gal recovery tank.
- Flow-optimized dirty water tank with AFS (Anti Foam System) to protect the vacuum turbine. Large tank lid provides easy access for cleaning purposes.
- A new kind of squeegee with Quick Adjust System allows optimum pickup even on difficult floors. Quick-clamping device for squeegee makes replacement easier. Squeegee blade is highly-resistant to wear.
- Easy, ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, maneuverable construction.
- Simple, easy-to-understand controls ensure that the machine is easy to use and maintain.
- Ergonomic, adjustable speed regulation.
- Designed to give the operator more room for their feet while operating the Phoenix 24.
- Designed to give the operator an excellent line of sight to the area that needs to be cleaned.
Phoenix 24 User Manual