JCB Compact Excavators 67C-1
|JCB Excavator 67C-1 Specifications|
|Operating Weight||14605/14903lb (6625/6760 kg)|
|Maximum Dig Depth||13 ft 4 in (4.07 m)|
|Maximum Dump Height||13 ft 9 in (4.212 m)|
Building on 50 years of expertise, JCB’s new generation 67c are the strongest, most high-performance compact excavators in the 6 Metric Ton class that we’ve ever built.
They’ve been painstakingly developed in direct response to our customers’ needs and, as such, they feature performance, versatility and productivity by the bucketload. These JCB excavators also offer you low cost of ownership, superior ergonomics, rigorous safety features, and easy servicing.
So if you’re in the market for a 6 Metric Ton excavator, you’ll find this new generation is in a 6 Metric Ton class of its own.
A GREAT PERFORMANCE
- The JCB 67c excavator has a JCB Diesel by Kohler common rail Tier 4 final-compliant engine powers these latest 6 Metric Ton machines. By using a DOC, turbocharger and intercooler, we’ve increased power to 51.5hp at just 2200rpm, and there’s also 221.3 lbf ft of torque.
- With a JCB 67c, tractive effort and 3.1mph tracking speeds are class leading so high dozer capabilities and fast travel times are guaranteed. Our auto kickdown motors help to increase productivity and reduce operator fatigue by automatically adapting to changes in terrain.
- A JCB 67c compact excavator offers superb spoil retention during truck loading courtesy of a huge 200° bucket rotation. For total versatility, you can specify your perfect arm length, ranging from 5’5″ – 6’7″.
- 2 arm options are available for the 67c; 5’5″ and 6’7″ giving increased performance and more versatility. A JCB compact excavator 2-piece boom offers close reach, high digging capacity and excellent dump reach.
- Because you may want to operate many versatility-enhancing attachments, the 67c have twin auxiliary lines with both high and low hydraulic flows. These lines are proportionally operated via the electrics, with full adjustability for optimum attachment control.
- In order to provide a winning balance of high performance and easy-clean low soil retention, we’ve completely overhauled our compact excavator’s dozer profile and angle. Tapered lift points are located behind the blade edge for their protection.
- We’ve used a simplified H-frame construction and finite element analysis to design the ultimate heavy-duty excavator structure. This chassis ensures that the JCB 67c combine durability with confidence-inspiring stability.
- Constructed using four plates, our clean and elegant arm design offers added structural strength. The boom and arm is a fully welded unit, and made of high tensile strength steel. Internal baffle plates guarantee a long service life.
- Maximum excavator arm protection is assured during all applications because the JCB 67c compact excavators have a heavy-duty boom cylinder guard, with the option of dipper and crowd ram guards too.
- Our heavy-duty swing bracket with durable re-bushable pivots is built to last. We also use it to safely route all excavator hoses. Hydraulic seals are the very latest O-ring face seal (ORFS) type, reducing the risk of leaks.
- The 67c compact excavator benefit from truly premium components like JCB Diesel by Kohler or Perkins engines, Nachi and Bosch-Rexroth hydraulics, and Bridgestone tracks.
- High quality rubber tracks with interlocking links help the JCB 67c to perform anywhere. Optional 16″/24″ steel tracks are pre-drilled for rubber pads, and you can also choose dedicated Bridgestone GeoGrip Road Liner Pads.
MORE FOR YOUR MONEY
- Because combustion in the 67c compact excavators’ JCB Diesel by Kohler engine is very clean, we haven’t had to use a diesel particulate filter (DPF), which in turn reduces servicing, increases uptime and improves fuel efficiency.
- Our Below Idle feature means that engine revs are reduced even further when the operator’s armrest is raised. Fuel economy and noise levels are thus reduced. You can programme Auto Idle to activate after your 67c’s controls have been inactive for any period between 2 and 30 seconds.
- This 6 Metric Ton JCB excavator boast load-sensing hydraulics that only consume power on demand so you save fuel for when you most need it.
- Tailor performance to match any application with the 67c compact excavator’s two separate dig modes – ECO for maximum efficiency, and heavy for maximum productivity.
- We’ve patented our near zero pressure return line circuit so you won’t find it anywhere else. In short, it offers added fuel efficiency because the hydraulic pump can start work without having to overcome a very high pressure.
- We’ve achieved optimal dig end geometry on these JCB excavators by carefully matching the boom and arm to each other. This superb balance helps you to operate with total ease in confined areas.
- JCB’s 6 Metric Ton excavator cab is now even more spacious, with storage galore, a phone tray, stowage net and a cup holder. The whole area is accessed easily and safely via a large door.
- The 67c compact excavators are fitted with a radio, 12V phone charger, powerful heater with window de-froster and a high performing air conditioning system with 9 vents.
- Rubber mounts have been deployed to isolate the hydraulic valve block from the chassis on these compact excavators. This reduces in-cab noise and vibration, yet the valve block itself is still easy to access beneath a side-opening hood.
- You can alternate quickly between single and double-acting auxiliary flow thanks to a convenient switch in the cab. Switch between 10 different rates on the electro proportional high flow line for seamless operation of a huge variety of attachments.
- Fully adjustable suspension seating provides great operator comfort; our heated air suspension option, meanwhile, has independent adjustable positions for the ultimate in ergonomics. Our switches are intuitively laid out around an informative colour LCD display with optional reversing camera.
- Operators can be assured of smooth and precise grading with our standard-fit electro-hydraulic dozer control. To reduce vibration and noise – and offer the smoothest ride – the JCB 67c’s short pitched tracks engage every tooth on the sprocket.
AT YOUR SERVICE
- Graphite impregnated bronze bushes have enabled us to make greasing intervals at the dozer and dig ends of these 6 Metric Ton JCB excavators a best-in-class 500 hours, saving you time and money.
- Filling your JCB 67c’s fuel tank from ground level is easy with our wide opening steel hood and external diesel indicator. JCB’s optional refueling pump with auto stop function can reduce fuel spillage and increase safety.
- The JCB 67c compact excavators boast the best SAE service rating on the market, with innovative features like a 30-degree tilting cab (requiring no special tools to operate) making life easier.
- These JCB excavators feature colour-coded hydraulic hoses for easy identification. Dozer hoses are easy to replace because they terminate at the bulkhead.
- Cleaning is straightforward inside and out on a 67c compact excavator; the sealed idler tension unit and open frame undercarriage design with sloping track legs prevent material build-up, while the two-piece floor mat is easily removable.
- A large inspection cover permits easy access to key components like the rotary joint, slew bearing, removable side skirts and in-fill panel. Lifting your excavator is made easier by the tapered dozer lift points behind the edge of the blade.
THE SAFE CHOICE
- JCB 67c compact excavator cabs are fully ROPS and TOPS-compliant. Optional boom and cab worklight guards offer protection during hazardous applications; likewise optional boom, dozer and arm hose burst check valves (HBCVs).
- All hydraulic functions on these JCB excavators can be fully isolated with JCB’s safety lever lock, thus preventing unintended movement. With JCB’s unique 2GO system, the hydraulics can only be operated in a safe lockable position via two separate inputs.
- The JCB 67c offers greater visibility than our outgoing 6 Metric Ton excavators, thanks in part to a 70/30 front screen split that provides a clear view of the front right track for easy, safe trench digging and maneuvering.
- An RTS compact excavator significantly reduces impact risk in tight workspaces. The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, conveniently protecting itself from damage during operation.
- Large track frame width and a low centre of gravity helps to ensure that stability on the JCB 67c is best-in-class.
- Damage can occur on site so we’ve fitted flat side glass windows to the 67c excavator to minimize replacement costs.
67C-1 Product Brochure
Excavator Range Brochure
JCB Compact Excavators 85Z-1 & 86C-1
|JCB Excavator 85Z-1 & 86C-1 Specifications|
|Operating Weight||18298/18960lb (8229/8600kg)|
At JCB, we’ve been building tracked excavators for over 48 years. Our latest 85z and 86c compact excavators are products of all this experience and insight, designed to be robust, strong and durable without compromising performance.
JCB’s 85z and 86c are high performance productive compact excavators. Peak power and torque at low engine speeds makes for efficient cycles, and there’s a wealth of innovative design features to get the most from every drop of fuel.
We’ve always believed that a fundamental part of high productivity is a comfy, ergonomic working environment. Consequently, you’ll find that cabs and controls on an 86z or 86c are great places to work, even for long stints.
A safe site is of paramount importance to any owner; likewise machinery that’s easy and fast to service. Both the 85z and 86c will protect machinery, operators and bystanders alike, as well as providing downtime – minimizing serviceability.
Our tracked excavators are designed to give you more than just great performance and long service life. Machines like the 85z and 86c will also provide ultimate value for money, both on and off your working sites.
Our fully robot welded boom and four-plate arm design are made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates providing added structural strength for long life durability.
The bodywork on our compact excavators is made exclusively from pressed steel with no plastic, so it’s strong and easy to repair.
These latest 8 Metric Ton class machines boast a heavy-duty swing bracket which features durable re-bushable pivots to optimize service life. It also provides a safe route for all excavator hoses.
We’ve used only tried and tested premium manufacturers like JCB Diesel by Kohler engine, Nachi and Bosch-Rexroth hydraulic components and Bridgestone tracks.
High quality 18″ rubber tracks with interlocking links will perform in even the most difficult applications.
The heavy duty boom cylinder guard provides excellent protection with optional arm and crowd cylinder guards available for more arduous applications.
The new 8MT range has a JCB Diesel by Kohler common rail Tier 4 final compliant engine. This boasts DOC, turbocharging and intercooler. Power is increased to 64.4hp at just 2200rpm, and there’s 221.3 lbf ft of torque. This engine doesn’t need a diesel particulate filter (DPF), reducing servicing, increasing uptime and improving fuel efficiency.
Tractive effort and 3.11 mph tracking speeds are class leading, ensuring high dozer capabilities and fast travel times. To increase productivity our auto kickdown motors automatically adapt to changes in terrain increasing productivity and reducing operator fatigue.
ZTS or CTS?
Productivity can be seen to be better with either option, CTS because of the added stability, lifting capacity and larger dig end, or ZTS as the operator does not have to think about what’s around them, which in turn could speed up work, especially in confined spaces. JCB offer both options to suit the customer.
A premium closed center pump and valve provides improved flow sharing for smooth, precise and balanced operation during multifunctioning.
Versatility is part of the package: our twin auxiliary lines generate both high and optional low hydraulic flows for an array of attachments.
The new dozer profile and angle provides high performance with low soil retention for easy clean; combined with tapered lift points which are positioned behind the edge of the blade providing excellent protection.
We offer a dozer blade float option which enables easier ground leveling and efficient site clean up. Along with an angled dozer blade to speed up trench back filling.
The cab is incredibly spacious and its large door provides easy, safe access. Inside, you’ll find 6% more space than before, plenty of storage, a phone tray, stowage nets and cup holder. A radio, 12V phone charger, powerful heater with window de-froster and a high performing air conditioning system with 9 vents completes the picture.
To ensure all-day operator comfort, there’s fully adjustable suspension seating with an optional heated air suspension seat with independent adjustable positions. Switches are ergonomically laid out around a crystal clear informative color LCD display with optional reversing camera.
The standard electro proportional high flow line has 10 selectable flow rates for total attachment compatibility and seamless operation. A switch in the cab provides easy operation of single or double-acting auxiliary flow.
The hydraulic valve block is isolated from the chassis by rubber mounts for reduced noise and vibration. It’s also easily accessed beneath the side-opening hood.
With ergonomic electro-hydraulic dozer control as standard, operators can achieve smooth and precise grading control.
Optional front screen guards provide peace of mind for operators, whilst boom and optional cab worklight guards protect vulnerable components in hazardous applications.
Stability on both machines is best-in-class thanks to a large track frame width and low center of gravity.
To ensure that your hydraulics are only operated in a safe lockable position, JCB’s unique 2GO system requires the operator to acknowledge they are ready to work.
The JCB 86c and 85z have excellent front visibility courtesy of a 70/30 front screen split. What’s more, there’s a clear view of the front right track for easy, safe trench digging and maneuvring. Overall we have 11% more visibility than before.
With a true zero tailswing design,the 85z reduces impact risks in tight workspaces. For safer lifting operations optional boom, dozer and arm hose burst check valves are available.
JCB compacts have the best SAE service rating on the market, partly because routine checks can be done easily without special tools and the gas-strutted 30˚ tilting cab.
All dig end and dozer greasing intervals are best-in-class at 500 hours due to our graphite impregnated bronze bushes saving time and money.
Underneath the wide opening steel hood you can easily fill the fuel tank on a JCB mini from ground level, made easier with the external diesel indicator. The optional refueling pump features an auto stop function for reduced spillage and increased safety.
The sealed idler tension unit stops soil build-up; and dozer hoses terminate at the bulkhead for simple replacement.
The two piece floor mat is removable for easy cleaning whilst the anti-slip cast tread plate provides safe entry and egress as well as long term protection to the paint bodywork.
Our 18″/24″ steel tracks are pre-drilled to allow easy fitment of bolt on rubber pads. There is also the option of dedicated Road Liner Pads (GeoGrip), which enable individual segments to be replaced if damaged.
LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
The load-sensing hydraulics on JCB’s 8 Metric Ton excavators only consume power on demand, conserving fuel for when you need it most.
The patented near zero pressure return line circuit further improves fuel efficiency as the pump does not need to overcome as high a pressure before any work can be done.
A unique feature for even greater fuel economy, the engine rpm automatically drops below idle when the operator’s armrest is lifted and reduces noise level.
Auto idle can be programmed to activate between 2 and 30 seconds after the controls have been inactive to increase fuel efficiency. With two dig modes (including ECO for maximum efficiency, heavy for maximum productivity) you can tailor performance to suit your application.
With identical bucket pin geometry to the world leading JCB 3CX backhoe loader, attachments are fully interchangeable.
Because damage sometimes happen on site, we use flat glass windows throughout, minimizing replacement costs.
85Z-1 & 86C-1 Product Brochure
Excavator Range Brochure
JCB Compact Excavators 90Z-1 & 100C-1
|JCB Excavator 90Z-1 & 100C-1 Specifications|
|Operating Weight||18975/21457lb (8607/9733kg)|
|Maximum Dig Depth||15 ft 1 in (4.575m)|
|Maximum Dump Height||18 ft 6 in (5.66m)|
THE STRONGEST CONTENDER
- A simplified H-frame construction and finite element analysis have helped us to create the ultimate heavy-duty compact excavator structure. The JCB 90z and 100c therefore combine durability with confidence-inspiring stability.
- The fully robot-welded high tensile steel boom and arm is strengthened with internal baffle plates to offer a long and trouble-free service life. For added structural strength, our clean and elegant arm design is constructed from just four plates.
- With a heavy-duty boom cylinder guard, and the option of arm and crowd ram guards, the JCB 90z and 100c compact excavators enjoy maximum excavator arm protection, even during the toughest jobs.
- Excavator hoses are safely routed through our heavy-duty swing bracket, which is made to last using durable re-bushable pivots. By using the very latest O-ring face seals (ORFS) throughout the hydraulic system, we’ve reduced potential leaks too.
- Premium componentry comes as standard on the 90z and 100c compact excavators. The spec list includes JCB Diesel by Kohler engines, Nachi and Bosch-Rexroth hydraulics, and Bridgestone tracks.
- To help these JCB compacts perform anywhere, they’re equipped with high quality 18″ rubber tracks with interlocking links. Optional 18″/24″ steel tracks are pre-drilled for rubber pads. There’s also the choice of dedicated Road Liner Pads (Bridgestone GeoGrip).
- At the heart of these new JCB 10 Metric Ton excavators is a JCB Diesel by Kohler common rail Tier 4 Final-compliant engine that’s fitted with a DOC, turbocharger and intercooler. Power has been increased to 73.8hp at 2000rpm, and the unit produces 225 lbf ft of torque at 1500rpm.
- You get class-leading tractive effort and tracking speed (2.9 mph with a 90z and 2.7 mph with a 100c) ensuring comprehensive dozer capabilities and swift travel times. To increase productivity and reduce operator fatigue, our auto kickdown motors will automatically adapt to terrain changes.
- There’s a huge 188° bucket rotation, which helps to provide great spoil retention during truck loading. Both the 90z and 100c midi digger can also be equipped with your choice of dipper length, from 5’5″ – 7’5″.
- 3 dipper option lengths of 5’5″, 6’11” and 7’5″ gives increased performance and more versatility. Our compact excavator boom is a two-piece unit that offers close reach, superb digging capacity and excellent dump reach.
- Twin auxiliary lines with both high and optional low hydraulic flows are available on the 90z and 100c, allowing you to operate many versatility-enhancing attachments. Proportional electronic auxiliary line control with full adjustability means you can operate any attachment easily.
- We’ve completely overhauled our compact excavator’s dozer profile and angle so that performance is improved and soil retention is drastically reduced. Lift points are now tapered and situated behind the edge of the blade for added protection.
- Fuel combustion in the 90z and 100c compact excavators’ JCB Diesel by Kohler engine is so clean that the unit doesn’t require a diesel particulate filter (DPF). This reduces servicing, increases uptime and improves fuel efficiency.
- Engine revs automatically drop to under 950 rpm when the operator’s armrest is raised. This combined with the Auto Idle feature therefore boosts economy and reduces noise; it can be set to activate after the controls have been unused for a set period.
- Load-sensing hydraulics only consume power on demand so these JCB excavators will conserve your fuel for when it’s needed most.
- There are two separate dig modes (efficiency-boosting ECO or productivity-enhancing Heavy) on the 90z and 100c compact excavators, allowing you to tweak your performance for any job.
- JCB’s patented near zero pressure return line circuit improves fuel efficiency by permitting the hydraulic pump to start working at a lower pressure.
- By perfectly matching our boom and arm, we’ve created optimal dig end geometry on these JCB machines, helping you to work and load in confined areas with ease.
- We’ve boosted overall space in our 10 Metric Ton excavator cabs. This means there’s plenty of storage, a cell phone tray, stowage nets and a cup holder. A large door provides easy safe cab access.
- A 3-speed heater and window de-froster on your 90z or 100c compact excavator with 9-adjustable air vents ensure a comfortable and productive working environment.
- Our standard-fit fully adjustable suspension seat offers great comfort; the heated air suspension option boasts independent adjustable positions for maximum ergonomics. An informative colour LCD display is at the centre of our intuitive switch layout, and you can spec a reversing camera.
- The hydraulic valve block has been isolated from the chassis by rubber mounts on these compact excavators, thus reducing in-cab noise and vibration. The valve block is nevertheless easy to access under the side-opening hood.
- A standard-fit ergonomic electro-hydraulic dozer control ensures smooth and precise grading, while short pitched tracks engage every tooth on the sprocket, helping to reduce vibration and noise whilst maintaining a very smooth ride on the JCB 90z and 100c.
ON THE SAFE SIDE
- Front screen guards can be specified, along with boom and cab worklight guards. Optional boom, dozer and arm hose burst check valves (HBCVs) make lifting operations even safer.
- Safety lever lock isolates hydraulic functions to prevent unintended movements on these JCB excavators. So that your hydraulics are only operated in a safe lockable position, JCB’s 2GO system requires the operator to acknowledge they are ready to work.
- There’s a clear view of the front right track on both the JCB 90z and 100c compact excavators, courtesy of a 70/30 front screen split. This makes trench digging and maneuvring safer.
- To reduce impact risk in tight workspaces, choose a ZTS excavator. Whichever machine you choose, fold back the door and you’ll see that it fits snugly within the counterweight length. This keeps it out of harm’s way while you’re working.
- Stability on these JCB excavators is best-in-class. Hardly surprising when you consider that both are blessed with a large track frame width and a low center of gravity.
- Bodywork is made using 100% high strength pressed steel so it’s strong, durable and easy to repair. Flat glass windows are used throughout the 90z and 100c excavators because they’re cheaper to replace in the event of on-site damage.
THE BEST SERVICE
- Greasing intervals at the dozer and dig ends are a best-in-class 500 hours on these excavators, which saves you time and money. This is made possible because we use graphite impregnated bronze bushes.
- For reduced fuel spillage and increased safety, fit your JCB 90z or 100c with the optional refuelling pump with its auto stop function.
- Key components like the rotary joint, swing cylinder, removable side skirts and in-fill panel are all easily accessed via the tilting cab. Tapered dozer lift points behind the blade edge makes it relatively easy to lift your excavator for transporting.
- Excellent SAE service rating on the market equates to greater uptime for both the JCB 90z and 100c compact excavators. Our machines are more serviceable courtesy of features like a gas-strutted 30-degree tilting cab that’s operable without special tools.
- There are colour-coded hydraulic hoses to make identification simple on these JCB excavators. Hoses from the dozer all terminate at the bulkhead, which means that replacing them is easy.
- Straightforward cleaning inside and out is assured on a 90z or 100c compact excavator; the sealed idler tension unit and open frame undercarriage design with sloping track legs prevent material build-up, while the two-piece floor mat is easily removable.
90Z-1 & 100C-1 Product Brochure
Excavator Range Brochure