|SX 180* Specifications|
|Working Height **||186 ft (56.69 m)|
|Platform Height||180 ft (54.86 m)|
|Horizontal Reach||80 ft (24.38 m)|
|Below Ground Reach||2 ft (0.61 m)|
|Lift Capacity||750 lb (340 kg)|
* Preliminary Specifications – Subject to Change.
** Imperial measurements of working height add 6 ft to platform height. The metric equivalent adds 2 m to platform height.
Genie Articulating Booms – Telescopic SX 180
Telescopic booms offer greater horizontal outreach than any other type of aerial platform — perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications. The SX-180 is Genie’s highest reaching self-propelled boom, built to safely and quickly lift operators. Ideal for applications in the oil and gas industries, commercial construction, industrial construction and maintenance, and general maintenance.
- Designed to be productive, reliable and easy to transport
- Features a working envelope ideal for the most extreme access jobs with a vertical reach of 180 ft (54.9 m) and horizontal reach of 80 ft (24.4 m)
- 10 ft (3.05 m) rotating jib positions workers and gear exactly where they are needed
- Standard 8 ft (2.44 m) self-leveling platform with an unrestricted capacity of 750 lb (340 kg)
- Hydraulic platform rotation of 160°
- Newly designed X-chassis extends and retracts to provide both stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport
- Easily transported on a truck with no over width or over height permits required
- Drive enable at full height
SX-180 Spec Sheet
Boom Options Brochure
Booms Family Brochure