The three-wheel stand can help you move products in and out of tight spaces more efficiently and enhance operator productivity in the following applications: Dock-to-stock load transportation, Loading and unloading, Staging, Stock replenishment
Out-of-service trucks can disrupt work, cause operator downtime and lead to inefficiently structured fleets - accumulating excess costs and putting you behind schedule.
The three-wheel stand is engineered to be ready when you need it, with quality components, long-lasting performance and simple maintenance requirements to greatly reduce your chance of downtime and unplanned service.
- Brushless, maintenance-free AC traction and hydraulic motors offer reduced maintenance requirements
- Electrical system with CANbus communications reduces connections and complex wiring
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System uses fewer moving parts than competitors, reducing the chance of component failure
- Yale iSi Technology™ provides common diagnostics with other Yale® trucks for simpler service
Labor costs can consume anywhere from 50-70% of your budget. The three-wheel stand is designed to get the most from labor expenditures by keeping operators sharp and on-task with state-of-the-art productivity and ergonomic features.
- Multifunction control handle provides simultaneous control of travel and hydraulic functions
- Yale® Smart Operator Sensing System includes no pedals, providing more useable floor space than leading competitors
- Yale® Smart Ride Floor System eliminates up to 65% of shock and vibration transmitted to the operator
- Easy access, low step height and spacious suspended floor help reduce operator fatigue
- Optional Clear View™ mast offers up to 40% greater visibility than leading competitors
Tight turning radius
More SKUs and more racks means denser storage layouts and tighter spaces. You need trucks specifically designed to whip in and out of those environments.
The Yale® three-wheel stand has one of the tightest turning radiuses in the industry. As the truck turns, the inside motor slows, stops and reverses to minimize turn radius, making stacking in limited space and congested loading bays easier than ever.
- Standard, dual independent AC drive motors with separate drive controllers provide optimal maneuverability while turning
- Dual steer tires with hydraulically actuated rack and pinion steering axle for precise, reliable control
- Ability to position loads even on an incline minimizes likelihood of product damage from unintended load contact
Environment Specification 1:
Tight turning radius