JCB is leading the way in clean technology and reducing harmful emissions with the JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero exhaust emissions, greatly reduced noise and no compromise on performance.
Max. Dump Height :
9 ft 3 in 2.82 m
4,193 lb 1,902 kg
On-board charger with standard, domestic 110V input for 12-hour recharging. Available 230V charging option for 8-hour recharge or fast charge option for 2-hour recharge.
CHOOSE ECONOMICAL: The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator requires minimal daily checks and less servicing than conventional, diesel-powered machines.
• Maintenance-free batteries in rugged battery housing to withstand construction applications.
• Lower operating costs as electricity is less expensive than fossil fuel.
• No engine (or associated components and consumables), which significantly reduces daily checks, servicing time and equipment.
• No need for expensive emissions extraction equipment when working indoors or in tunnels.
Twin flow auxiliary circuit 8 gpm (32 l/min)
48-volt electric driveline generating peak power up to 27 hp (20 kW)
Three lithium-ion batteries creating 313 Ah (15 kWh) of capacity, enough to power through a typical workday on a single charge. An optional four-battery pack increases capacity to 417 Ah (20 kWh) and delivers an additional two hours of continuous use.
500-hour greasing intervals (dig end and dozer)
Retractable tracks to move through narrow entrances
Bucket tear-out of 4,046 lbf (18 kN)
CHOOSE SAFE: The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator is safer for the environment, operators and bystanders, and is ideal for working indoors and in urban areas.
• The 19C-1E operates completely free of electrical tethers.
• Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
• JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
• The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified for full safety compliance.
CHOOSE TOUGH: The new JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator is designed and built to withstand the toughest job sites, with durable components for minimal downtime.
• 100 percent steel bodywork for maximum protection and easy repair.
• The electrical circuit has been extensively tested and every detail checked to ensure longevity.
• A full-width, rear cast counterweight protects against damage.
• Extending undercarriage beams are constructed from 1-inch solid steel plate.
• Even after 3,000 full charge and discharge cycles (equivalent of more than 10 years of use), the batteries retain more than 80 percent capacity.
Bosch Rexroth load-sensing hydraulic system for excellent digging performance to a maximum dig depth of 9 feet 3 inches (2.82 meters).
CHOOSE A FULL DAY'S WORK: The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator provides the freedom to work anywhere, anytime with quick charging and long battery life.
• The standard three-battery pack provides 313 Ah (15 kWh) of capacity, which will provide a typical day’s work on a single charge.
• Optional four-battery pack allows 417 Ah (20 kWh) capacity and delivers two additional hours of continuous use.
• Up to 120 hours standby time.
• Battery status information available via a gauge on the instrument panel.
• Three charging options, with one to suit every work site and operating profile. Standard 110V input for 12-hour recharging. Available 230V charging option for 8-hour recharge or fast charge option for 2-hour recharge.
CHOOSE QUIET: The JCB 19C-1E electric mini excavator generates less noise than many household appliances, making it ideal for urban areas and indoor applications and allowing better communication with co-workers.
• Noise at the operator station is just 68 dB
• Three single-?anged bottom rollers allied with short pitch tracks ensure a quiet, smooth ride.
• In some circumstances, the lower machine noise may enable use outside of typical operating hours to maximize time on site and complete projects sooner
• A blue indicator light shows the machine is running.